Rules for Companions
The following rules define the guidelines that companions are recommended to adhere to in their service to the clients. EntertainmentCompanions.com cannot enforce these rules. However, complaints from clients about violations can result in having the companion's profile deleted from this website.
- Listen to the client - since the client is paying, then his/her wishes should be taken into consideration. Try to accommodate their requests when possible and try to stay away from activities they do not like or enjoy.
- Be good - you are hired by the client, so you should treat him/her with respect and professionalism.
- Ask about the budget - make sure that you do not take the client to places which he/she cannot afford. Always ask how much the client is willing to spend and plan the activities accordingly.
- Avoid too much expenses - because the client is paying your expenses does not mean that you can take advantage of this. Do not, for instance, take the client to an expensive restaurant just because you want a fancy meal.
- Client comes first - you should take the client to places that he/she wants to go, not to the places that you want to hang out at.
- Do not leave the client alone - you must be with the client at all times and make sure he/she is having a good time. If, for instance, you run into friends while with the client, you should not leave the client to chat with your friends.
- Do not rush the client - the client is there to have a good time; do not rush the client because you are in a hurry or because you want to go somewhere else.
- Agree with the client beforehand - discuss the plans and activities with the client beforehand so that there are no surprises. You have to know what the clients want before going out to avoid any potential problems. Also, you have to agree with the client on how much you will be paid for your services.
- Ask for identification - for your safety, you should ask the client for identification such as a driver's license or passport. To be on the safe side, you can call a friend or family member and tell them about the client.
- You are in charge - even though the client is paying, you are still in charge. Do not let the client talk you into doing things you do not want to do or visit places you do not want to go to. If the client insists, then just walk away.
- Refund Policy - either you or the client can cancel the outing at any time. We have set the following refund policy which you have to abide with. This policy is part of our terms and conditions and by registering as a companion on this website, you agree with those terms:
- if the client cancels within one hour of meeting, the client does not have to pay
- otherwise, the client pays the hourly rate for every hour that has passed
- if you cancel within one hour of meeting, the client does not have to pay
- otherwise, the client pays half the hourly rate for every hour that has passed
- Companion not happy - if the companion is not happy with the way things are going, then the companion may leave at any time. In this case, you have to pay the companion only half the hourly rate for the hours that you spent together. If the companion leaves after less than one hour after meeting, then you do not have to pay the companion.